Hi Janet ,

IMHO perceptions between humans is like a game between two players .
One send a message that he thinks is perfect and the other thinks he
receives it perfectly ....(* a transmitter and a receiver ")

Now , are words a perfect medium to express moods , feelings , ideas ,
etc. . ? Maybe so ,but I doubt since it must have its limitations .
But even taking for grant that it is a perfect medium , is the sender
perfect in the use of the right words ? And more , is the receiver
also in perfect state to translate this message exactly as the
original intentions many times not perfectly expressed ?

Perhaps this may explain why since the dawn of  humanity there has
been a lot of confusion and misunderstandings that keeps going on till
nowadays in any community large or small .

Cheers ,

--
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+