Now I am a little scared.  I often get time lapses while I am sitting at the
computer, but i just assumed they were catnaps, because i get very little
formal sleep - 2 - 3 hours if i am lucky. But thanks to the mirapex, I fall
asleep at all sorts of inappropriate times and places - during exercise class,
or waiting in line at the supermarket - and, without fail, during the sermon.
My friends have learned to wait the minute or two till I wake up - I wish my
kids would be so patient, but they take it personally. And of course , the
social workers 'know' that I am being "non-participatory, apathetic, bored and
unconcerned" with the matter under discussion.

Hilary Blue