There were two other philanthropists/benefactors on the Leeza Gibbons show on
Friday.  One was Paul Mitchell  fo the hairporducts of the same name, and I
cant remember the other - did any one else see the show. Either or both of
them could probably be contacted via Leeza Gibbons. ANd what about Edmund
Saffra . I am sure someone  somewhere  will turn ¨up a sponsor.
HIlary Blue.