Hi again,

        I've gotten a number of positive responses to my message (about holding
Inkshed 2001 the 2nd weekend of May).  Which made me realize that what we
really need is to hear from anyone who may be thinking, "If it is going to
be that weekend, I guess I'll skip Inkshed this year."  If that's you,
please say (privately, if you prefer, to <[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks,
Rick