Hi all: Sorry to bother the whole list on this matter, but I remember
some discussions on software for facilitating writing instruction. Is
there an archived version of these discussions?

I'm still working with Young People's Press, a national news service for
youth, 14-24. Our work involves alot of mentoring and editing, much of
which occurs online (through our website <www.ypp.net> and over e-mail)
and we're looking for software that will help to improve the delivery of
this service.

Any help would be appreciated.

As an aside, I look forward to the time when I can share some of my
experience here at YPP with the rest of you. Some academic writing will
result from this experience, but with a full time job and two very young
children, I've yet to find the time... (Though I will be in Edmonton
later in October to do some grassroots development - workshops, networking,
etc. Would be happy to make some contacts there. :o)

Best,

Michael Hoechsmann
Director of Education, YPP