Rick--I vote for Bowen Island, 11th-14th.  AND let's hope for some
wonderful seat sales to transport us easterners!

I would also like to congratulate Rob Irish on his excellent article
in the most recent Language and Learning Across the Disciplines:
"Engineering Thinking:  Using Benjamin Bloom and William Perry to
Design Assignments".   Clear, well-written, and helpful for designing
assignments in other disciplines as well.
        Roberta Lee
Supervisor, Writing Centre
University of New Brunswick, Saint John
P.O. Box 5050