Rick and Roberta --

I agree with Roberts that Bowen Island is worth the clash
with Mother's Day--though I also have to join her in the
wish for seat sales.

And she's also right to praise Rob's article in the latest
Language and Learning Across the Curriculum. It's good
reading both in raising big questions and in showing
specific solutions.

Regards,

Margaret Procter
University of Toronto