Dear REED-Lers:
        Here's your chance to participate in millenium madness!  Send me
reviews/descriptions of productions of medieval drama you have
witnessed/directed/performed in for inclusion in the millenial issue of
RORD's "Census of Medieval Drama Productions."  (As usual, of course, this
means productions of roughly the past year--not the past millenium,
please!)  Notices I receive by October 1 will appear in RORD 2000.  E-mail
is my preferred medium for these notices, but you may also send snail mail
to Peter Greenfield, Department of English, University of Puget Sound,
Tacoma, WA  98416, USA.  Looking forward to hearing from you,
        Peter