Dear Colleagues,

I have two (marginally, I hope) relevant questions:

1. Does anyone know of any other archives of texts for Renaissance
English playwrights other than the ones I already have on the theatre
resources page? I got most of that list from the old
humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare group (which seems not to exist any
more or at least to have been dropped from our news feed here) and
would like to expand it if I can.....

2. Does anyone have any image files suitable to illustrate web pages
containing texts from the Castle of Perseverance and/or the N-Town
Plays? If you have something that is public-domain or copyright by you
that you are willing to share, please get in touch with me off list.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled silence (punctuated by
the RORD Census... Peter, RORD will be marking the _end_ of the second
millennium in 2000, right? Not the beginning of the third in 2001?)

A.

Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W/ Toronto Ontario Canada
Phone (416) 585-4504/ FAX (416) 585-4594/ [log in to unmask]
List-owner of REED-L <http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed-l.html>
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed.html => REED's home page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/stage.html => our theatre resource page
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~young => my home page