Abigail Ann Young wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I have two (marginally, I hope) relevant questions:
>
> 1. Does anyone know of any other archives of texts for Renaissance
> English playwrights other than the ones I already have on the theatre
> resources page? I got most of that list from the old
> humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare group (which seems not to exist any
> more or at least to have been dropped from our news feed here) and
> would like to expand it if I can.....

The humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare newsgroup certainly does
still exist.  If your newsfeed has dropped it for some reason,
you can read it through Dejanews at http://www.deja.com.

I can't think offhand of any other archives of full play texts,
though of course there's lots of poetry online, and some excerpts
from plays.

Dave Kathman