Murray,
  Seriously Murray, how do you do it? Your search ability amazes me. How
about an online lesson for us search poor PWP. For example I'm writing an
article for my newsletter on skin cancer and I need to know if taking  any
of the antiparkinson meds could set me up for skin cancer. So I ask my
neurologist who says no . And I ask the pharmacist and she says no but the
antibiotics .....so I try to read the inserts and go blind. So now I'm
writing you. I know I can go to a particular drug firm but they will only
respond to my specific ? And I know I can ask one of the online internet
docs.And I tend to get lost in the FDA.
 How do I search for Drugs that may cause skin cancer including but not
limited to antiparkinson meds. Of course I'm on a deadline. etc,etc

Any magic to share?

thanks a bunch

  george

At 02:11 AM 9/2/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey, I almost fergot the most important part...
>
>Scoring the GDS-15...
>http://www.stanford.edu/~yesavage/GDS.english.short.score.html
>
>murray

I may not know much, but I know chicken shit from chicken salad.
           LYNDON B. Johnson (about a speech by Richard M. Nixon)