Hi all

Erwin wrote to me with questions about Sinemet, and while I am rootling around in the archives looking for an old posting about the proportions of carbidopa to levodopa, I thought I'd pass his message on to the list membership.

Janet

>From: "ERVIN J MCCARTHY" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "janet paterson" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Confused
>Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 19:12:06 -0700
>
>Janet, being new to Sinement may be you can clarify something for me.
>I often see reference to the drug in different ways. Cardopa/levadopa
>and many times the names are reversed.  Does this have a purpose?
>Sometimes I see numbers reversed such as 25/100, or 100/25,
>10/100 or 100/10.  Are  they mistakes in the numbers or am I just
>being confused?  Thanks again

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>