Hi-- just finished reading the Aug.30 Newsweek article re: Bill Gates.
Since there has been discussion here about trying to interest him in
funding PD research, please note (if you haven't) that grants are made by
the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and  also that it says Bill  digs very
deep for the FACTS in any grant he is considering......if we do approach
him, better have our ducks in a row!
Has anyone heard whether the national PD orgs are looking at this possibility?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "