I THINK I already sent this post to the list yesterday--- but WIll Johnston
has sent me some additionalk info, which I'll include below, and which I'm
adding to the longer "resources' post.  RThanks , Will !

NEW APDA address---

    The American Parkinsons Disease association (APDA)
    1250 Hylan Blvd., Suite 4B,  Staten Island, NY 10305
    http://www.apdaparkinson.com/  (includes directory of support groups)
        Fax: (718) 981-4399
       E-mail: [log in to unmask]

   ALSO:

    APDA Young-Onset Information & Referral Center
    2100 Pfingsten Road,  Glenview, IL 60025
    email [log in to unmask]
    http://members.aol.com/apdaypd
   1/800-223-9776

 %%%%%%%%%%%%%

 As well as this from Will:

The current address for the AMERICAN PARKINSON DISEASE ASSOCIATION IS:
1250 Hylan Blvd., Suite 4B
Staten Island, NY 10305

TOLL FREE: 1-800-223-2732   [1-800-223-APDA] National Office
Local from New York City or toll long distance:  (718)-981-8001
FAX TOLL (718)-981-4399

To reach the nearest A.P.D.A. Information and Referral Center from any
location in USA, DIAL
TOLL FREE: 1-888-400-2732    [The center reached will vary with where you
call from.  If I call from Salisbury, Maryland or southern Delaware, the
call will go to Johns Hopkins in Baltimore.  If that number is dialed in
Alaska, Oregon, or Washington State, it will ring at the University of
Washington in Seattle.]

Will Johnnston
A.P.D.A. DelMarVA Chapter Pres.
4049 Oakland School Road
Salisbury MD 21804 USA 410-543-0110

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "