Hi Joan: That is the correct address but trying to
communicate with them by snail mail is like using a
real snail. Took forever to get my tape. Turns out
they sent it to a lady in the Midwest who was kind
enough to forward it to me. Try E-mail, fax, or phone.

                     Carole H.-see below-couldn't get
this pasted together right.

                                    Taoist Tai Chi
Society of Canada