You have the right address.  I ordered the tape - Taoist Tai Chi for
People with Parkinson's.  It is a good introduction to Tai Chi.  It is 23
minutes long.  Three exercises are demonstrated by the instructor and 2
helpers, all of them having Parkinson's .
It seems to me it was $25 Canadian and I had to convert it to US $ (which
was about $10 less).

Sharon H