Hi Bernard: I'm Carole, not janet, but I'm going to
answer you anyway. I think the illness changes our
brains, ourselves, in ways I don't begin to
understand, both psychological and physiological. I
know I have become a very different person as a result
of PD. I have done things this past year that I had
put off doing for a lifetime. Charlie wrote when I
first joined this List that no matter what happens, it
will be an interesting journey. I agree. At any rate,
it is a pleasure to see such a "Cockeyed Optimist" in
our midst.   Carole H.