Hi,

I'm a newbie to the list and to PD. I've been on Sinemet for about three
months. I was supposed to be on 25/100 3x a day, but the pharmacy made a
mistake and filled the prescription with 25/250! I was really nauseated
after taking the pills. (Ate soda crackers too, which helped somewhat.) I
didn't discover the pharmacy error until I went back for a refill, and got
the 25/100's!

Taking the right strength of Sinemet has really helped. I feel almost
normal (whatever normal is, lol) I've also been taking Eldepryl now for
about a month. I'm able to walk better, except I've been having problems
with pain in my left leg from my hip to my ankle. Some nights I can't sleep
because I can't get comfortable. Has anyone else experienced this? My neuro
said after he resolved the other problems he'd deal with this. He thought
the meds might help, and they have to some degree.

I  have questions about diet too. Nothing was said about the problems of
eating protein with Sinemet but I did hear about this from another PD
friend. Wondering if there's something I should know also about Eldepryl.

Appreciate any help,
Barbara 61/61/?