hi all

At 11:09 1999/09/03 -0400, carol joan wrote:
>>From one artist to another...
>Art, like life, is an ongoing process of self-exploration. We work with
>what we have.  An artist creates art to speak about his or her own
>humanity...we leave it behind to  share some truth about  ourselves,
>our essence,  with others ... it communicates if it offers some insight.
>If it is honest, others repond to it (not always favourably)...any
>response is a human connection.  Isn't that the point of all of this
>(ie. life)...to love and to learn?

good golly!
i've said those very same words myself right here

>This piece reveals to me something that I had not
>considered... about someone that I love very much.
>Thank you for the artistry of your insight...

thank you for those kind words, carol
'estrangement' came out of some long and deep thinking
i've done about people i have loved and love
and people who have loved and love me

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>