Dear Bern: Am now getting mental image of you running
down the road chasing after your thoughts. Can relate.
Been there. Done that. Again and again I find that the
power of this List is finding yourself reflected in
someone else and finding that you are not alone. Nice
to make your acquaintance.   Carole H.