Hi Bonnie--nope, it's "LABILE" or "LABILITY" (but never underestimate my
ability to make typos!}  I found it in our "big" unabridged dictionary,
though, if that makes a difference.

First definition=  tending to change
second    "      = relating to a chemical having the ability to change  or
become inactive when subjected to heat or radiation

FWIW---

>Camilla,
>Just curious. I don't think you'd make the same typo twice but I don't find
>"labile" in the dictionary. It is an OLD dictionary, tho. Is it supposed to
>be liable?
>This whole emotional issue does make sense as I see that in my dad also.
>
>Bonnie

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "