Hi Bill....

As a nearly 25 year veteran of PD, I tend to get extremely painful
leg/foot cramping
when I go under1600 ICUs of vitamin E per day.

I stumbled on the dosage that works for me by trial and error,
starting at 400 ICUs.  When the cramping still occurred, I added
in another 400 ICUs, and when THAT didn't work, yet another 400
ICUs was added till I  found myself with NO LEG CRAMPING at 1600
ICUs!

(Angels sing, harps are played, and the roar of millions of hands
clapping is heard)

Over the years, I've found that if I go under the 1600 ICUs for
more then a day or two I ALWAYS end up with leg/foot cramped once
again.

It's not advised to take this high a dosage of Vitamin E if you're
taking Cumadin (don't think that's the correct spelling - sorry),
or daily aspirin or other blood thinners or blood clotting agents.

So consider this a "for what it's worth," from your near
neighbor...

Barb Mallut (aka "Sleepless in Van Nuys")