Don-- I'm suspicious when someone asks you for your Social Security
number--I wouldn't tell them anything unless you check with the V.A.
Tell them who it came from.....was it the government?????
Better safe than sorry !

>i don't know if this is a scam or not. i know a lot of you are not VET'S i
>just got a letter in mail said i had $548.00 coming from my GI. insurance.
>have to send my service #  when went in and was discharged SS #  TO. SO IF
>ANY ONE KNOWS PLEASE LET ME KNOW OFF OR ON LINE. as others may not got one
>yet or not said any thing.  from KOREA AND BACK. i was in all 3  put it on
>the list ass i thought more would get it this away. thanks
>
>                                 I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
>                                 LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

>                      NO BEST MED'S FOR TODAY
>                       YOU PUT ONE IN
>
>                           HTTP://WWW2.WCOIL.COM/~FLASH

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "