hi all

At 15:11 1999/09/05 -0500, will wrote to me:
>To: Janet Paterson
>From: Will Kuipers
>Re: Cogentin / Benztropine
>Dear Janet,
>You are a miracle!
>My general request for information, posted on the PIEN List, was
>completely answered in hours, if not minutes.
>You must have one humongous file system that lets you retrieve all
>that information and then you manage to put out a complete message
>too. I honestly don't know how you are able to do that.
>But it is very much appreciated!
>Thanks and greetings,
>Will,        Dallas, Texas      78 / 71

thank you, will,
but the miracle ain't me
it's the archives and their e-mail searchability
i'm sure LISTSERV [trademark] deserve at least a percentage of the credit!!
but the majority of the credit has to go to all of us who post messages, no?

i posted instructions on how to search the archives by e-mail
a week or two ago, and will re-post them shortly,
after i have also posted them on my wwweb-site for all to view 24/7 [!]

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>