Hi Ken! I'm agree that your suggestion. My father has Parkinson for many
years, and he is surffering. That's the way to get in touch with Bill Gates,
just simply go to www.billgates.com, and click on "mail". About educate him,
i feel sorry that i can't give you a hand. Because i'm chinese and my
english is not good at all.

Good Luck
Kanina Lai