Just remembered that a few weeks ago someone on one of my lists
asked about help with Lyme Disease.

Lora Mermin <[log in to unmask]>
has been researching it for years.
This is an excerpt from a former message she sent me that may help,
but feel free to contact Lora.  I apologize to those who are unconcerned
on this but its real important to the person going through it.
- Marilyn -