Veronica....

Without going into my entire PD history (25 years
with the steeeeenkin' disease), I've had complete
frequency-urge--relief from  for the past year after
a complete urological check-up (to make sure there
was nothing else than the PD causing the problem).

The urologist prescribed Ditropan PLUS Imipramine.
The prescribed dosage was originally Ditropan 3
times daily, with the Imipramine once daily at bedtime,
however,  I've ended up taking 1/2 tablet Ditropan twice
daily, and the Imipramine once daily at bedtime.

I cannot tell you what a relief it's been to me to be
*NORMAL*  once again!

But unfortunately the drugs don't cure the root
of the problem - the pills are a life-time thing
according to the urologist.  (so what ELSE
is new?) <sigh>

Good luck m'dear.... I empathize with you.

Barb Mallut