Veronica                                                            Lillian,
my wife was diagnosed in 1985, is now 64,takes 1600 mgs. levadopa daily.
With the four doses of c.r. 200/50 she also takes one Urispas 200mg.
[Flavoxate HCI], that is four per day.  Lil has also been to urologists,
neurologists, with unsatisfactory results. Out of the blue she phoned a
friend,M.D.,who came up with urispas, and it in her case was the answer,
Good Results.                        The reason for her problem is the
bladder does not empty entirely,specially when she is low on sinemet.