From: Giles <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, September 06, 1999 7:54 PM
Subject: Over Full Brain?

I’m beginning to find that toward the end of the day I don’t like
TV.
I’m not sure if it is a dislike for the “this person did thus and
so to that
person” and the “lets watch all the sick pets” and that crazy
alligator
hunter from Australia or if my mind gets to the point where it
does not want
any more stuff shoved into it.  Am I losing my ability to cope
with the high
action, blood and gore that seem to be the standard fare on TV
these days?
Even Bugs Bunny and Elmer tends to make me wince. Am I finally
turning into
what I disliked most about my parents?  Am I developing a low
tolerance for
high-energy people and activities? Please, tell me there is a cure
for this!