On  1 Sep 99 at 10:00, janet paterson wrote:

> hi all
>
> does anyone know how to obtain copies of:
> 1. PD disease-specific Webster scale

Yes, I think I can get da links for you....

Mike Kuskowski wrote the papers.........
http://james.psych.umn.edu/~mike/
you may have to e-mail him for more info....

Ken Bernstein mentions the Webster rating scale
http://neuro-www2.mgh.harvard.edu/parkinsonsweb/Main/diagnosing/Rating
s.html

The three most popular scales are here...
Hoehn & Yahr Scale; Unified Parkinson's Disease Rating Scale;
Schwab and England Activities of Daily Living...
http://neurosurgery.mgh.harvard.edu/pdstages.htm

an interesting article on neuro-psychiatric rating...
http://www.pni.org/neuropsychiatry/chit/evaluation.html

> 2. CAMCOG neuropsychological test

http://www.mrc-bsu.cam.ac.uk/camdex-r/camcog.pdf
www.wwilkins.com/AGS/0002-86141-97ltrs.html

neuropsychological evaluation
http://www.mindmenders.com/npe.htm

MMSE - CAMCOG
http://www.bakery.demon.co.uk/SPECIAL/02_05.html

> 3. self-report 15-item GDS-15 geriatric depression scale

Geriatric Depression Scales
http://www.stanford.edu/~yesavage/GDS.html

GDS-15 geriatric depression scale
http://www.stanford.edu/~yesavage/GDS.english.short.html

The Yiddish Version in GIF format....
http://www.stanford.edu/~yesavage/Yiddish.html

> as mentioned in PMID 10459785?
>
> i would love to be able to set up a resource web-page
> with access to all of the tests currently used to evaluate us and our pd
>
> janet

Janet, you will find some pretty heavy reading here....

The GDS-15 is straight forward and easy tho....

All the best............ murray