On  2 Sep 99 at 8:01, George J. Lussier wrote:

> Murray,
>   Seriously Murray, how do you do it? Your search ability amazes me. How
> about an online lesson for us search poor PWP. For example I'm writing an
> article for my newsletter on skin cancer and I need to know if taking  any
> of the antiparkinson meds could set me up for skin cancer. So I ask my
> neurologist who says no . And I ask the pharmacist and she says no but the
> antibiotics .....so I try to read the inserts and go blind. So now I'm
> writing you. I know I can go to a particular drug firm but they will only
> respond to my specific ? And I know I can ask one of the online internet
> docs.And I tend to get lost in the FDA.
>  How do I search for Drugs that may cause skin cancer including but not
> limited to antiparkinson meds. Of course I'm on a deadline. etc,etc
>
> Any magic to share?
>
> thanks a bunch
>
>   george

Gee George,
I won't be able to put my hat on if you keep this up.

I have to go to work but I will address the search techniques in the
next day or so.

In the meantime here's 5 URL's gleaned from one search engine in less
than 5 minutes........

http://cancernet.nci.nih.gov/wyntk_pubs/skin.htm
http://www.mayohealth.org/mayo/9509/htm/cancer.htm
http://cis.nci.nih.gov/contact/cancer.html