On  2 Sep 99 at 8:01, George J. Lussier wrote:

> Murray,
>   Seriously Murray, how do you do it? Your search ability amazes me. How
> about an online lesson for us search poor PWP.

SNIP

> Any magic to share?
>
> thanks a bunch
>
>   george

Hi George,
I can give you a bat and a ball and a few tips, but it really
requires "batting practice" to become a consistent hitter.

With that in mind I offer you the following....

Finding Information on the Internat - A Tutorial
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/TeachingLib/Guides/Internet/FindInfo.html

Learn The Net - An Interactive Search Engine Tutorial
http://www.learnthenet.com/english/html/78tutorial.htm

How to Choose & Use Top Search Engines
http://www.windweaver.com/searchguide.htm

A Series of Search Engine Tutorials
http://www.searchenginewatch.com/resources/tutorials.html

How to Search the Congressional Record
http://thomas.loc.gov/

How to Search the PARKINSN Archives
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/pienet/words/mineinst.html

Search Engines - RefDesk.com - My Search Engines
http://www.refdesk.com/newsrch.html

This oughta keep ya outa trouble.............murray