Hi everyone!
I am a new subscriber.   I 've been reading this forum for about  4 weeks.
WHEW!!  Had to skip a lot a "to get current"

I have had two rather different  experiences with Mirapex.   The first time I
took the drug, about 18 months ago,  I was not. taking  Sinemet at all;  Mirapex
was the on;ly pd drug I was taking.. I was still working at the time  and had
some really bizarre things  happen as I  began to fall asleep at my desk.  At the
time, I didn't know  about the falling asleep on the drug and was new to pd
waters, which where very turbulent.  I assumed this was normal for the disease .
I caught several memos just before sending which  had a complete change of
subject in the middle (always something personal having nothing to do with work,
followed by gobbledygook, followed by a continuation of the note's correct topic
written after "my nap".   I even started to write a story in one!  I also
experienced this drifting, much  to my embarrassment,  on the phone.  In the
middle of a call with a colleague, I started telling her where she could get the
shoes she was looking for?  Woke up REAL quick  when ask "what shoes are you
talking about?"    Incidents like these contributed to my decision to stop
driving a car.  I did not stay on Mirapex long and never got up to maximum
dosage.

I am currently back on Mirapex, but am  taking it with Tasmar   and Sinemet
25/100.  I am no longer working so I can't tell for certain, but I haven't had
any weird conversations with anyone or written off the wall, disjointed e-mail.
At least, I am not aware of any. However,  I am finding  that  I get very sleepy
at times, but not with the suddenness of the first time.

Anyway, that  is my experience with the drug.  Taking  it alone seemed to give
much more trouble than in combination with other drugs.  I  would be very
interested to find out if anyone has had experiences similar to mine.

Cathy (50/48/46)