Darwin,

Don't jump to any conclusions.  I love the new way, except,
I use my own filter not Janet's.  So, some of us complainers
are using the new method, just in a different way.  The numbers
don't tell the whole story.  All I wanted several months ago was
to have PIG added to subject.  We've gone beyond that, but that's
fine.

Terry from the Madcity

----------
> From: Hawkins, Darwin <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: LIST/topics
> Date: Wednesday, September 01, 1999 4:00 PM
>
> Maybe it is too early to tell, but the statistics Janet recently
published
> shows only a very very few opting to filter some of the topics. With all
the
> hullabaloo in the past few weeks, I guess it was all "full of sound and
> fury, signifying nothing"! Could it be that the complainers just can't
quite
> bring themselves to maybe missing some juicy argument, or a good chuckle,
or
> maybe some other free for all that makes this list so outstanding,
> interesting, and a break from the cares of day to day survival?
>
> For some previous poster's information. You do not have to save the whole
> digest in order to save one or two messages in the digest. If it is in
> attachment format, just drag the desired e-mail icons to the desktop (on
> anywhere else on your hard drive) and then throw away the total digest.
If