I guess it's my time to put in my two cents worth.  I, for one, won't use
these list topics.
I'm not the one in my family who has PD & find it very easy to delete.  In
fact I do it quite a bit.  I personally feel that the "Topics" will make it
harder for people & certainly not easier.

Going back to a heart-felt letter not too long ago where a gentleman found
it next to impossible to continually delete all the things that he wasn't
interested in,  how is he to handle all of these different messages?  I
appologize for not remembering his name, but that short letter had taken him
forever to type.  And now he's suppose to program his e-mail for only
certain messages?  It boggles my mind to even think about it.  We all have
problems trying to stop our messages when we go on vacations....and now we
have to remember even more things?  Wow.  Looks like I need to go back to
school all over again.

Sorry to be such a wet blanket, but I'm afraid the Janet's #'s are a little
misleading.  I can only see a couple who have opted to change their list
topics.

Linda W. cg Ben 69/5