I  may be wrong, but my understanding of the TOPIC function recently enabled
by Janet is that it is a tool we can use or not - as suits us as
individuals.  I see no problem with this and would like to thank Janet for
her concern and thoughtfulness in providing us with this ability.

As I understand it there is no compulsion to use the system, which is as it
should be. However it would seem to me a simple courtesy to those who would
like to use it, to at  least continue the current  practice of indicating
that a subject was NONPD. Over a period of time, as we become , more
familiar with the available headings, more of us will start to use them and
the system will become even more useful to those using it, without adding or
subtracting anything from the lives of those who don't, can't or won't -

- surely as good an example of a WIN/WIN situation as you can get.

Dennis
Dennis Greene 49/dx 37/ onset 32
There's nothing wrong with me that a cure for PD won't fix!
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/