Linda Warrenburg wrote:

> I guess it's my time to put in my two cents worth.  I, for one, won't use
> these list topics.
> I'm not the one in my family who has PD & find it very easy to delete.  In
> fact I do it quite a bit.  I personally feel that the "Topics" will make it
> harder for people & certainly not easier.
>
> Going back to a heart-felt letter not too long ago where a gentleman found
> it next to impossible to continually delete all the things that he wasn't
> interested in,  how is he to handle all of these different messages?

I fully concur with you and you are not a wet blanket.  I agreed that SPARKLE
was a good way out of a little problem, but I think this goes too far.  Thus, I
just wont do anything.  I have all my mail coming into the Inbox, and those for
SPARKLE go automatically into its own folder, and then I go from one to the
other.  I do have other folders for other personal subjects.
Be well,

Michel