From: Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: APDA ADDRESSES UPDATED
Date: Wednesday, September 01, 1999 10:28 PM

Friends-- Please note these updated corrections to the addresses for the
American PD Assn.(APDA) which were in my recent post about available
resources.  Sorry about that--I thought I had corrected them
everywhere--thanks for reminders.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "