I read in a book on sleep, a very simple rule to follow for improving
quality of sleep. that is "warm body, cool room". We have all heard it said
on the first really cool night of the fall season, that was good sleeping
weather.

 The problem is that I freeze Peppermint Patty ( my wife) half to death by
cooling off the house at night, so I can sleep well. Oh well, you can't win
them all, as far as I am concerned she can just sleep in her warm winter
jammies all summer! :-)

Lanier Maddux   64/3   Chattanooga, Tn.