Hi Bill...welcome...I cannot answer your questions but I'm sure someone
will...or at least point you in the right direction....you will learn a lot
from this group.....Joan H.
----- Original Message -----
From: WILLIAM MASON <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 1999 11:01 AM
Subject: New Member

> Hi to Everyone!
>
> I'm sure glad to be here.  My Name is Bill. My home is in Southern
California, Inglewood.  I like to hike, bike, X-country ski, Play Old-Time
Music on the Fiddle when I'm able.  I've had PD for 7 years and hangin' in
there.

> I experience a lot of cramping in my legs especially the unaffected
side(my left).  Does anyone have some good ideas about how to control these
cramps?  I have tried numerous things, Holistic, Physical Activity, etc.

> I take Requip, Senimet CR, Amantadine.  I also take Vitamin E, Calcium and
Potassium.