Janet I am so pleased that you are alright. Your poem did touch me but then
nowadays so much touches me that I did not consciously see before
Parkinon's. A piece of music .a child that is in distress, a poverty
stricken person anywhere in the world. My heart goes out to them. Is it
possibly all this Sinamet.? Does it cause our brains to react differently or
is it Old Age creeping up.? I tell everone that I meet,  I will live to be a
hundred, Parkinson or no Parkinson. I want to see the civilisation jump in
the next thirty years. Perhaps I too will be able to go to Mars or even the
Moon. I have alwayss been an optimist so perhaps I will reach the 100 mark.
http://members.teleweb.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html