Will -

Cogentin is generally effective in calming tremors.  It's more often used
when tremors are the result of a drug side effect - not the kind that come
from PD drugs, btw.  Many neuros don't recommend Cogentin for PD tremor
because it can cause cognitive deficits, especially if used over a period of
time.  It can also be very difficult to withdraw from.  If you can get by
without Cogentin or Artane, which is a similar drug, I'd definitely avoid it.

Margie Swindler

 >I take two Sinemet CR 50/200 and two or three Sinemet 25/100 daily.
 I am in good condition with the main problem being tremor in the right
 hand.
 My memory tells me I saw something written about Cogentin, but I can't
 remember when or where. >>