I wonder. I'm not sure i agree with you.. Of course i can only speak to my own
feelings - but i think that PD allows me -or causes me (it depends on your
point of vie w )  t o cry much   more easily. so that when something moves me,
i cry, where once i would  have remained stoically      stony faced  . THis
sounds sort of back to front. I dot mean like the PD mad, I means i was
trained not to allow my emotions to show up too  much on the  surface - not to
laugh to loud (bad manners), not to cry in public (embarrassing), not to
reveal ones feelings. But  now, the slightest thing will set off the tears -
which kind of gives me licence to admit that i am feeling  whatever - and thus
i seem to be feeling more than i did, but actually i'm just showing tha ti'm
feeling more than i did. I do but if i'm making m self clear - i'm not even
sure I know what i'm getting at.

Hilary BLue