i don't know if this is a scam or not. i know a lot of you are not VET'S i
just got a letter in mail said i had $548.00 coming from my GI. insurance.
have to send my service #  when went in and was discharged SS #  TO. SO IF
ANY ONE KNOWS PLEASE LET ME KNOW OFF OR ON LINE. as others may not got one
yet or not said any thing.  from KOREA AND BACK. i was in all 3  put it on
the list ass i thought more would get it this away. thanks

                                 I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                 LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                      NO BEST MED'S FOR TODAY
                       YOU PUT ONE IN