-I'm hoping someone on the list can give me an idea... I just drove home
from Dallas, about a 6 hour trip - I only drove the last 100 my or so. For
the last 50 miles, I have been having extreme problems focusing my eyes - I
am seeing 4 of everything.  When I stop and walk around, they get a little
better, but not a lot.  I have been bordering "off" all day today, and very
prone to tremors.  I know I am tired, but I have never had problems focusing
my eyes to this extent.  Does anybody have any ideas of cause and cure?
(Tonight not driving was not an option,  family emergency (which turned out
OK) made stopping impractical.)
tex