Hello Barb. My watching football is not to my choice. My Care giver, that is
my beautiful Lady Wife loves the sport and it is to please her that I watch.
Mind you I do shout a bit. (not that any-one can hear me.)voice too weak,
when people foul other players or the referee is a person needing a blind
dog. My big thing is Science Fiction. I love it. I liked the idea though of
being part of a scientific experiment although my beer consument is about
three beers a year.The Austrian beer is very potent and I get a headache
from the stuff. Ps I like your cheerful attitude and often smile at your
comments.Bern.

http://members.teleweb.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html