 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        69   deg. F   :-)
  Hello everyone,

    I just read one of Judith Richards posts about stem cell issues, and
now
wish to tell you I'm back after three weeks enjoying Maine's summer.

     It's been three weeks since Ed moved here, replacing Mike.
Ed is much older, and has 4 years ' experience helping a quadruplegic
teacher.

  His  younger daughter is 11 (Lindsay) and is visiting. We are talking
about whether we each can adjust well and be comfortable enough
to  have her try living here.  If so, she'll start 6th grade here
on Wednesday.  She loves singing and so does her dad, and she
is very artistic.

  I am still tired.  My off-periods can be exhausting,
and unfortunately, I don't think I can change that. So I don't know whaat
impact Lindsay could have on me.

  The Tasmar works well, but makes me sleepy at times.

"  The Challenge of Young Parkinson's Disease " videos are still
available, and I will
have a display at the APDA  Symposium , "Answering Your Questions,"
which is scheduled for this Thursday, here in Portland. 56 copies have
gone out so far.

My second 1999 film, not yet titled, and which includes my neuro, one of
my caregivers, and myself,
 will be aired 12 times, on local cable channel 4, a community television
network station, throughout September, Thursdays at 2 and 8, Fridays at
7 AM.  I am waiting to see it for the first time, and am hoping it came
out well after editing.

Ivan
:-)