i take a pill at night to keep my arms,legs  from threshing and hurting
VIVIAN.  my legs hurt some. last night we tried putting a pillow under my
knows they are not so badthis moring so will try a few more times. as to the
pill i take so sorry can not not no talky. lo  and thanks eve body about my
post. as yesterday was bad day for me. you all helped see how we all help.
HILLARY i will give it some thought in my way of thinning to help those in
need of $ help. it will take a lot of thought. as we put our besr foot
forward. me i tell it as i see it. we do need some one that can be trust
worthy.  not me as i am sucker for sad story. that is what my family and
friends say. let all give it some thought.

                              I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                            LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                        BEST MED'S FOR PD IS
                     CARE OF LOVE FOR ALL PWP'S