i wear a heart,sugar patches cause i forget better than carrying niter
pills,and sugar pills  oh i use a cuisine called a donut. the plastic ones
all the time would leak air. one at my PC chair and one in the car for
years.  hope it helps some else.  when your a guy who weighs only 118 not
much to sit on lo ha ha  any more ??

                                I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                               LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                            BEST MED'S FOR PD IS