Michel wrote... >
> Was the possibility and/or probability that the inability to walk might be
> attributed  to causes other than the medication?  Progression of the
disease?

Michel, the couple said there had been no signs of anything that would
influence his not walking....he had been to the neuro in the morning, got
the prescription filled and 3 days of medication later when he went to get
off the couch for dinner, he could not walk.....neuro said  it was not the
PD as that would happen over a period of time and that the meds probably
would not cause not walking but "medications do have some strange side
effects on different people"...who knows?  probably didn't want to get sued.
Joan H.